Product: Omni-Blade Cosplay Weapon
Game / IP: Mass Effect
Original Price: $59.99
HARNESS THE POWER
If you're familiar at all with Mass Effect's Omni-Tool, you know they very rarely show up in stores, so we were pretty excited when we got this at our warehouse. Honestly, we would have been excited no matter what. Now our Shep can sport an Omni-Tool in all its glory without having to figure out how to generate a hologram while wandering around a convention floor. We have a hard enough time trying to find a free outlet for recharging.
This Omni-Blade Cosplay Weapon is made from transparent orange resin (bypassing the hologram problem altogether). Intended for right-handed cosplayers, a switch on the disc lets you swing the blade out or sheathe it along your arm. The adjustable forearm strap means this fits a wide variety of Sheps and non-Sheps, armored or not.
Note: Do not ground punch with this prop. You will break it, and there will still be enemies.
- Mass Effect Omni-Blade Cosplay Weapon
- Officially-licensed Mass Effect merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Flip-out "blade" - release switch is in the disc above the hand grip
- Intended for right-handed wielders
- Adjustable strap - fits forearms from to 7 1/2 - 14" circumference
- Materials: Transparent orange K-resin (Omni-Blade) and ABS plastic (stand)
- Omni-Blade - 20 1/2" long x 7 1/2" wide x 4" deep
- On Display Stand - 22 1/2" tall x 7 1/2" wide x 6 1/2" high
- Weight: 3/4 lb. Omni-Blade, 1 lb. with stand
- Includes Omni-Blade and display stand
- Ages 14+
- WARNING: The Omni-Blade replica is NOT a toy.